Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cardabilities #6

End of June already??? Are the kiddies driving you nuts underfoot already???
Well if so take a break visit Cardabilities for this weeks sketch. The DT has once again come up with some great inspirtation for you this week.
Here is my take on this weeks sketch, a simple Grad card for my DS who graduated kindergarden yesterday =)
I made a svg file from one of Dustin Pikes digital stamps LOVE HIM!!!!
Leave it to weaver punch for the border...see you dont HAVE to use it with ribbon
Papers and "the graduate" sticker I just found in my stash from various companies, I thought worked well for this card.

Please swing on by to Cardabilities to see this weeks sketch, see what the other DT members came up and play along. Dont forget Mr.linkey is there because we want to see what you create too!!!

thanks for visiting
xoxo
Brandilynn

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is so cute.... I love the card!!!

Lea L. said...

This is adorable!! Great job with Cardablities #6!!

♥♥♥Lea