Thursday, February 24, 2011

Old Tractor

Nope your eyes are not deceiving you I did actually make something. I did however have to force myself to create after a month? of nothingness, is it the winter blues or the my new found interest in photography thats keeping me away? I dont know. Even tho I had to force it, I think it turned out to be one of my fav LOs :) I hope you like it too, maybe it will inspire you if you are going through this tough patch of winter too.
About the LO
"She thinks my tractor's" - Durango Normal
"Sexy" - Lucinda Handwritting Itallic
Deer - Create a critter
Tree, Bird, Hearts - Thickers
Papers - Minds Eye & CTMH
Model - My then 3yr old DS

Thanks for visiting
XOXO
Brandilynn

2 comments:

Jen said...

Adorable! Glad to see you're back in the saddle and crafting again!

~ Jen

Ladybug said...

That is just toooo stinkin' cute!! TFS! :-)

(I love that song!!)